Advanced Foundation Repair Options
Advanced Foundation Repair - Underpinning & Piering Solutions
If you've noticed sticking windows or drywall cracks, My Foundation Repairs has permanent, warranted foundation repair solutions for your settling foundation. My Foundation Repairs has a group of qualified, professional foundation repair companies that we work with that use ECP products. Earth Contact Products (ECP) is the leading manufacturer in underpinning and piering solutions. Their products are uniquely designed and engineered to perform and restore the structural integrity of your foundation. Whether you have a slab foundation, poured concrete, or crawl space, they go beyond basic foundation repair for all commercial, residential, and industrial projects to increase the stability of settling foundations.
ECP offers underpinning products such as steel push piers, helical piers, plate anchors, helical tieback anchors and more. All of the foundation repair systems are made with the highest standards offering unlimited benefits including:
- Restores the structural integrity
- Increases the value of the property
- Resistant to corrosion and further settlement
- Installed year-round
- Made in the USA
- Prevents and stops settling foundations
- Repairs basement wall cracks and other foundation issues
- Designed and engineered
- Made with steel for recycling
Underpinning and Piering Solutions for Foundation Repair
- Helical and Steel Piers: Both helical and steel piers are driven deep into the soil until they reach solid bedrock. Each pier is loaded tested, then the weight of the structure is transferred onto the piers to lift the foundation back to its original position. The installation process is faster than other repair methods and can be installed from the inside or outside of the structure.
- Plate Anchors: ECP wall anchors are a cost-effective repair method that used to stabilizes bowing basement walls and retaining walls. They are beneficial because they create little disturbance in the work area.
- Helical Tiebacks: If you have bowing basement walls, helical tiebacks are used to stabilize and strengthen them. They can be installed through a small hole in the basement wall. After installation, the hole is sealed and repaired.
- Hydraulic Lift Slab Piers: Slab piers are a type of resistance piers used to support and lift concrete slab for homes and commercial buildings. They require minimal setup time using portable, vibration-free equipment. The weight of the structure is evenly distributed onto the piers. These types of piers do not rely on skin friction for support.
- Helical Anchors: Helical anchors are designed to prevent soil movement beneath the foundation due to excess groundwater around the home. They lift and support structures where tension resistance and axial compression forces are needed.
ECP also offers utility products such as light pole foundation, guy anchors and power installed anchors for tension and compressive applications.
ECP products will restore your home's structure and soil-related conditions around your foundation. Our contractors will guard your home against soil shrinkage, poorly compacted soil, and softening soils. We'll help protect your investment for many years to come. Contact My Foundation Repairs today so we can assist you!